'no homo' god says as he puts the male g-spot up their anus
At a Corn fest (because Indiana) and my kids are playing in this playground made of corn kernels and I’m thinking about how there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on earth.
it scares me that you never know what someone is thinking or feeling towards you and everything that they say could be one massive lie
Take the time to read through. This is the most beautifully sarcastic thing I’ve ever read.
really liking someone kinda sucks because you’re either really happy or really sad
i could be a member of maroon 5 and none of you would ever know
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
at which point of a relationship should you mention your main interest and hobby is one direction